For any information and inquiries about our handcrafted custom bicycles, custom bicycles components and custom bicycles accessories please do not hesitate to contact us. If you are a reseller make sure to specify it in order to get access to our reserved price list.
Also make sure to see our About us page to find out more about our production and quality certifications.
- send us an email: email@example.com
- give us a call: (0039) 085 8673515 / (0039) 329 4092668
or if you prefer you may simply fill this form:
Privacy note issued under Articles 13-14 of GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679.
This privacy note is issued under Articles 13-14 of GDPR, to the Users who interact with web services provided by TSP Cycle Farm, accessed by electronic means and starting from the following web address: www.tspcyclefarm.it
The voluntary and explicit sending of email to the addresses stated in the various channels of access to this website, and the filling of contact forms or forms for requesting information which this Website makes available, involve consequent acquisition of the user/sender address and data necessary to reply to the communication instances and/or to provide the required service.
·Data will be processed in paper and computerized forms and collected at TSP Moto when receiving on-line forms;
·Received forms will be accurately kept in accordance to the principles defined by the laws on security;
·Providing data is obligatory and refusal to provide such data will involve the impossibility to offer the requested service;
·Data will not be made public
·Collected data will be processed by TSP Moto internal personnel
·Data will not be transferred to third parties
·Data will be processed and kept only for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected
Moreover we would like to remind you that at anytime you will be able to exercise the rights under the new European Regulation on personal data protection (GDPR) by contacting the Data Controller, TSP Moto di De Lauretis Luca Via Tiburtina 342, 65128 Pescara (PE) – or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
At any time, you will have the right to:
- access personal data;
- request correction and erasure of such data, or request the restriction of the processing of your Data;
- object to the processing of your Data;
- receive your Data or request that this Data is transferred to another Owner or Controller;
- revoke your consent, where applicable: the revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complain to the supervisory authority competent on personal data protection.